1. AGREEMENT. In this Agreement, the party who is contracting to receive the services shall be referred to as the "Client" and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as "Jolly Typing Services". For the avoidance of doubt, if the Client provides Jolly Typing Services with work and/or instructions enabling Jolly Typing Services to carry out the Services, the terms and conditions contained within this Agreement will bind both the Client and Jolly Typing Services.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Jolly Typing Services will provide the services as set out in verbal or written communication (collectively, the "Services"): The Services must be supplied:
a. To the best of Jolly Typing Services’ ability and knowledge.
b. In accordance with reasonable technical directions given by the Client to Jolly Typing Services.
c. In compliance with all applicable standards, awards, laws and regulations.
3. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. In consideration of the provision of the Services, the Client will pay compensation to Jolly Typing Services for the Services based on the rate agreed upon, within fifteen (15) days of receipt of an invoice.
5. LATE PAYMENT. An administration charge of £10.50 will be added to the outstanding balance on the day after payment falls due plus a fee of £5.50 will also be added for every chaser letter sent after the payment falls due.
6. NON-PAYMENT. As well as incurring administration charges at Point 5, we understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed terms under this Agreement.
7. PAYPAL PAYMENTS. Jolly Typing Services makes available the option to pay by credit or debit card through Paypal. If Clients wish to make use of this service then a charge of 5% should be added to the invoice total.
9. TERM/TERMINATION. This Agreement comes into force when the Client provides work to Jolly Typing Services and remains in force for as long as the Client provides work to Jolly Typing Services. For the avoidance of doubt, this Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason by informing the other party of the decision. Upon termination of services by either party, all work completed by Jolly Typing Services on behalf of the Client will be payable by the Client under the agreed payment terms.
b. Jolly Typing Services has the sole right to control and direct the means, manner and method by which the services required by this Agreement will be performed.
c. Jolly Typing Services has the right to hire assistants as subcontractors, or to use employees to provide the services required by this Agreement.
d. Jolly Typing Services or Jolly Typing Services' employees or subcontractors shall perform the services required by this Agreement, the Client shall not hire, supervise or pay any assistants to help Jolly Typing Services.
e. Neither Jolly Typing Services nor Jolly Typing Services’ employees or subcontractors shall receive any training from the Client in the skills necessary to perform the services required by this Agreement.
f. The Client shall not require Jolly Typing Services or Jolly Typing Services’ employees or subcontractors to devote full time to performing the services required by this Agreement.
12. PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. Jolly Typing Services presently assigns to the Client all existing and future intellectual property rights in all inventions, models, designs, drawings, plans, reports, proposals and other materials (collectively the “Work Product”) created or generated in whole or in part by Jolly Typing Services in connection with the performance of Jolly Typing Services’ obligations under this Agreement (whether alone or with the Client, its other employees or contractors) for use by the Client. Upon request, Jolly Typing Services shall sign all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of the Client to the Work Product.
14 ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties, and supersedes any and all previous representations, warranties, undertakings, and agreements.
19. RESPONSIBILITY. Jolly Typing Services strives to provide error-free work. Typographical errors or mistakes which are clearly the fault of Jolly Typing Services will be corrected at no charge. Client revisions will be charged. Final proofreading is the responsibility of the Client. Jolly Typing Services is not responsible for any loss due to clerical errors on our part missed by the Client.
a. Jolly Typing Services assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the provision of information and services, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions.
b. All information provided is intended solely to provide general guidance on matters of interest for the personal use of the Client, who accepts full responsibility for its use. It is provided with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and without warranty of any kind.
c. Information provided does not constitute legal, accounting, tax or consulting advice.